SBA Preferred Lender
Remote Deposit Service
Process check deposits from your own office
- Offer your customers payment options with one-time or
- Find out about nonsufficient checks faster
- Lower your employee and transportation costs
Click here to download the brochure
What is Remote Deposit Service?
Deposit Service (RDS) is a system that sets up businesses to process
their check deposits in their place of business. This is done with the
use of high speed Internet, a check scanner and secure access to a
Deposits are scanned throughout each business day
into a deposit batch which is reviewed and submitted in the afternoon
and processed for the same business day. In addition to processing
regular checks submitted by your customers, RDS gives business owners
ACH capabilities such as:
- Process checks by phone
- Set up one-time payments as well as recurring payments electronically from customers’ accounts
- Web payments
- And more
What Do I Need to Get Set Up?
The basic requirements to use RDS are:
- High speed Internet access
- Check scanner (provided by Farmers State Bank)
- Filing system for temporary storage of processed checks
How Do I Sign Up?
To begin, simply call Owen Robbins at (406) 642-2224 or Tami Pickles at (406) 642-2202 or send an email.
Owen and Christine will sit down with you and your management team to
determine if Remote Deposit Service will work for you. They will both
work hard to make the process as efficient as possible and help you
understand the qualification guidelines.
(opens in new window)
Remote Deposit Support: