A great place to work!
Inquire about the exciting opportunities at Farmers State Bank Today!
Farmers State Bank has been around for over 100 years now and understands that success comes with the right team of employees. Our employees strive to provide remarkable customer service and are willing to grow with Farmers State Bank; without them we wouldn't have made it this far.
If you are looking for a career that offers:
- Career opportunities and advancement
- 401k eligibility
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – 100% paid
- Paid vacation
Mortgage Loan Officer - Kalisepll and Helena, MT
FSB is seeking a full time Mortgage Loan Officer based out of the Kalispell and Helena markets. The position will be responsible for, but not limited to; Maintain mortgage loan application volume in accordance with bank goals and expectations. Interview loan applicants, record income, debit/credit history, and request documents to verify same. Underwrite loan applications according to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, investor and internal guidelines. Exhibit professionalism while meeting with customers both in person and on the phone. Make sure to exceed the customer's experience and satisfaction. Monitor lock-ins, commitment expirations and status of loans to achieve timely, satisfactory closings. Participate in the Bank's business development activities, represent the Bank in industry and professional associations, community organizations, local business groups, and promote the Bank's favorable image.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have Capacity to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Convenctional, VA and RD loans.
- 5 years secondary market/consumer/commercial real estate and/or title documenting experience.
- Excellent Skills in customer service and communication.
Highlights: Salaried position, local decision making, local processing, simple and concise products, portfolio loan options, and where vacations are real vacations and your team covers for you.
- Salary: Annual base of $50,000, DOE
- Full Benefit Package
To apply, please email resumes to Scott Falagan: email@example.com. Please also complete an application (located below) and mail in with your resume to Farmers State Bank, Attn: HR Department, PO Box 190, Victor MT 59875
Customer Service Representative - Hamilton Branch
- Salary: Base of $12.12, DOE
- Hours: 40 M-F, Occasional Sat.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Banking experience is preferred but may consider an individual with customer service experience.
- Must posess a satisfactory credit rating, and be able to pass a background check.
Duties: Determine the customers' financial needs and recommend the best banking services. Accept, review and approve or reject applications for products and services. Maintain existing accounts and make changes as requested.
Farmers State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hope you will join our team!